Walnut (Akhrot) Price in Pakistan
Walnuts in Urdu, known as akhrot, are stone fruits with a single seed and spherical form. Walnut is an excellent food choice since it includes a wealth of fiber and beneficial proteins and lipids. Additionally, they offer enormous benefits to the health of the heart and bones, and walnuts are also an excellent tool for maintaining a healthy weight.
Types Of Walnuts In Pakistan
Following are the types of walnuts available in Pakistan with their prices.
Types Of Walnuts
Prices Per Kg
Ranges between PKR 1,800- PKR 2,200
Ranges between PKR 2,000- PKR 3,000
Ranges between PKR 2,500- PKR 4,000
Kagzi Walnut Price in Pakistan
Kagzi akhrot or walnut with soft shell price in Pakistan is always fluctuating across the country. The reason behind that fluctuation is transport. This akhrot giri price is nearly PKR 900/- per 500 grams and PKR 1800/- per kilogram. You can buy these soft-shell walnuts from leyjao.pk at a discounted rate.
Hard-Shell Walnut Price in Pakistan
Hard-shell akhrot price in Pakistan is also based on the quality and its origin. If we talk about its price in Lahore, its price is Rs 599/- per 500 grams in Pakistan. This price changes if you order it from any other city because of transport and delivery charges. As far as quality is concerned, it remains the same because the same product is being delivered to different places.
Akhrot Without Shell Price in Pakistan
Kashmiri akhrot without shell price in Pakistan starts from PKR 1100/- per 500 grams to PKR 1400/- per 500 grams, depending on the quality and type. If you want to buy walnuts online with the best quality to furnish your sweet dishes, you are at the right place. Place the order by selecting the desired one for you.
American Akhrot Price in Pakistan
One of the most delectable and flavorful varieties of akhrot that is available in Pakistan is called American akhrot giri. In Pakistan, one 500-gram purchase would set you back Rs. 1,250/-. In Pakistan, the 1-kilogram pack may be purchased for only Rs. 2,500/- for each package.
Benefits Of Walnuts (Akhrot ke Fayde)
Following are a few walnut benefits you can enjoy while snacking:
- Walnuts are an excellent source of polyunsaturated fats, which are regarded as having a number of health benefits over their saturated fat counterparts. In addition to that, they contain a significant quantity of omega-3 fatty acids.
- Eating walnuts can help decrease your LDL cholesterol (commonly known as the "bad" cholesterol), according to a number of different studies.
- In your arteries, plaque can form from cholesterol, but eating walnuts can help maintain your artery walls healthy and prevent this from happening.
- Walnuts can reduce the sort of inflammation that can contribute to heart disease. According to the findings of two big studies, eating five servings of nuts each week can lower the chance of developing heart disease by as much as fifty per cent.
- Additionally, initial research suggests that eating walnuts may reduce your risk of developing some forms of cancer.
When To Avoid Walnuts?
Walnuts may seem like a superfood because they are full of vitamins and nutrients, but there are times when you should avoid them:
- Let's start with the obvious: If you get sick right after you eat nuts, then walnuts are not for you if you are allergic to tree nuts. An allergic reaction can cause anything from an itchy mouth (oral allergy syndrome) to anaphylactic shock, which can kill you.
- If you are on a diet with few calories. Walnuts are high in calories and can have up to 65% fat, which is mostly a good kind of fat. About 10% of the calories you need for a whole day might be in one handful.
- 1 walnut is 654 calories, so the excess of it can disturb your digestive tract.
- 7 medium size walnuts contain 185 calories.
- 1 ounce of walnuts contains 2.5 grams of monounsaturated fat.
- Saturated fat is 1.7 grams in one ounce.
- There are 4.3 grams of protein in walnuts, 1 ounce.
- Walnuts one ounce of has 3.9 grams of carbohydrates and 1.9 grams of fiber.
- 1 gram of sugar is also present in 1 walnut.
Walnut falls in one of the top nuts categories in Pakistan. Bakeries, chikki makers, and household kitchens always contain walnuts to furnish sweet dishes. There are so many medical and health benefits of akhrot.
If you want to know more about walnuts, all the info is given with each product listed above. You can read the product descriptions and product information with the price and all features. If you want to buy, the process is extremely simple and still you need any assistance regarding our products you can contact our customer service anytime.
What are the Benefits of Eating Walnuts?
Healthy fats include monounsaturated and polyunsaturated. Walnuts are among the greatest sources of polyunsaturated fat, according to Medline Plus. ALA, an omega-3 fatty acid, reduces inflammation.
Is Walnut Increase Sperm Count?
Walnuts are excellent for male fertility, according to a study done in the United States, owing to their high omega-3, antioxidant, and mineral content. Walnuts are the best food to eat if you want to have healthy sperm.
Do Walnuts Burn Belly Fat?
On the list of healthy foods, nuts are called superfoods because they contain significant amounts of antioxidants that help keep the body healthy. Nuts are high in fiber, protein, healthy fats, vitamins, and minerals, all of which help with weight reduction and stomach fat burning.
Is Walnut Good For the Skin?
Yes. Walnut is beneficial to the skin in a variety of ways. It has several established skincare advantages that will naturally make your skin healthier. Walnuts are high in a variety of critical nutrients, vitamins, and minerals.
Is Walnut Good For Hair?
Vitamins B7 and E strengthen hair and help prevent split ends, while omega-3-rich foods like walnuts moisturize the scalp and hair follicles. A healthy fat-rich diet is the greatest approach to getting naturally lustrous hair over time.