Roasted Grams (Bhunay Chanay بھنے چنے) Price in Pakistan
Grams in Pakistan are a very common and beloved snack. However, the most used type is Bhunay chanay, bhunay chanay in English is known as roasted gram. All the stores are selling roasted grams, and its sales almost double in winter. Roasted grams price in Pakistan ranges between PKR 400 - 600/- per kg. The price varies because of the seed type, with or without a shell, and the price is also different in different cities.
Bhunay Chanay is packed with vitamins, minerals, proteins, and fiber. It provides enormous benefits, like it helps you lose weight, making your digestion better, and lowering your risk of getting heart disease. It has a lot of protein and is a great substitute for meat for vegetarians. It's a popular snack in Pakistan. If you eat chana every day, it can stop your cravings and keep your stomach full for a long time, helping in weight management.
Types Of Roasted Grams (Bhunay Chanay) Available At Leyjao.Pk
There are numerous varieties of roasted grams available in Pakistan, including maghz chana, roasted grams with shells, roasted grams without shells, and roasted grams seasoned with salt and without salt.
Types Of Grams
Prices Per Kg
Roasted Grams with shell
Ranges between PKR 799- PKR 1199
Roasted Grams without shells
Ranges between PKR 1200- PKR 1500
Roasted Grams With Shell Price In Pakistan
These days, during the winter months, roasted chana that has been stripped of its shell is a popular choice of dry fruit. In Pakistan, the 1 kg chana price in Pakistan is approximately 1,000/- per kilogram for grams that include the shell.
Roasted Chana Without Shell Price In Pakistan
On the website leyjao.pk, roasted grams without shells may be purchased for PKR 600/- every 500 grams and PKR 1,200/- per kilogram. These grams are considered exceptionally tasty, and they are among the best that Pakistan has to offer.
Maghz Chana Price In Pakistan
Maghz grams is the most popular type in Pakistan. These grams are also one of the cheapest grams that are affordable for everyone in Pakistan. This chana rate in Pakistan per kg varies because of transport but stays around Rs 300/- per 500 grams and Rs 600/- per kilogram. These are mostly without shell chana available at stores.
Benefits Of Bhuna Chana
The following are a few roasted gram benefits:
- Chana has protein, fiber, and complex carbohydrates. It controls the absorption of sugar by your body. It decreases blood sugar levels, hence decreasing the chances of type 2 diabetes.
- Chana is nutrient-dense and low in calories when soaked. It has a low glycemic index and a high fiber and protein content.
- Its high fiber content will satisfy your appetite, stopping you from overeating or snacking on unhealthy foods.
- Soaked chana's high protein and fiber content helps with weight management. By making you feel satisfied and forcing you to consume fewer meals, roasted yellow chana assists in weight reduction.
- Magnesium and potassium are rich in soaking chana, which helps to decrease bad cholesterol and avoid high blood pressure.
- In addition, it stimulates the formation of butyrate, which is an anti-inflammatory fatty acid. Its antioxidants decrease the likelihood of developing lung, breast, and colon cancer.
- Roasted Chickpea's high fiber content provides several benefits for digestive health. In the digestive tract, soluble fiber may promote the growth of good bacteria while limiting the growth of harmful bacteria.
100g of roasted chana contains the following nutrients:
Where To Buy From?
Leyjao.pk is one the trusted and well known platforms in Pakistan that keeps a complete quality check. Prices are always lower than in physical markets and other online marketplaces as well. If you want to get the best nuts and dry fruits, you can find them on this category page. You can easily purchase roasted grams online from our platform. Keep yourself connected with us so that you do not miss any discount opportunity.
Are Roasted Grams Good for health?
Roasted grams have a wealth of beneficial elements, making them an excellent choice for your health. They are a snack that is suitable for people with diabetes and promotes digestive, bone, and immunological health. Women who are pregnant may benefit from them, and it also helps regulate blood sugar levels and may assist improve heart health.
Are Roasted Grams Protein?
100g of Roasted Chana includes 18.64g of protein and 16.8g of fiber, which is a suitable quantity to curb snacking urges and promote a healthy body. How to keep: Maintain within an airtight container.
Does roasted Chana have fat?
A significant amount of protein, fiber, folate, minerals, and fatty acids may be found in roasted Chana, making it an excellent source of these nutrients. This munchies is strong in energy while having a low amount of fat.
What are the side effects of chana?
Black chana is a source of fiber. Excessive consumption of black Chana may result in stomach aches and gas. Therefore, you should consume black Chana sparingly.
Is chana good for the brain?
Chickpeas are an excellent source of magnesium, dietary fibre, and protein. Magnesium helps relax blood vessels, allowing for a greater blood supply to the brain. This increases the speed of message transmission in the brain.