Mong Phali Price in Pakistan
Peanuts in Pakistan are most popular in the marketplaces of Punjab because of both their flavor and their high nutritional value. Mong phali price in Pakistan is also the lowest among other dry fruits. In Pakistan, the peanut is a typical wintertime snack, and jaggery is frequently paired with it
A significant portion of Pakistan's population makes their living off of peanuts, making them one of the country's most important types of dried fruits. When peanuts come to the local market, they are roasted, salted, and sold raw. Peanuts price in Pakistan in the local market starts from Rs 800/- and goes up to Rs 1300/- for roasted and salted, without shells, depending on the quality. Mong phali price in Pakistan with shells is somewhere between Rs 1500/- to Rs 1990/- per kg.
Types of Peanuts in Pakistan
Following are the peanut butter price in pakistan and a few popular types of peanuts available in Pakistan:
Types Of Peanuts
Prices per kg
Ranges between PKR 1,400-1,800
Dry Salted Roasted Peanuts
Ranges between PKR 1,000-1,500
Raw Organic Peanuts
Ranges between PKR 1,900-2,100
Sabat Mungphali Price In Pakistan
Mong phali is one of the beloved dry fruits in Pakistan. They are the most inexpensive, underrated, and delicious dried fruits. These are not commonly thought of as dry fruits. Peanuts are identical to beans; however, in Pakistan, they are classified as a nut. Sabat mungphali, often known as peanuts with shells, costs roughly of this 1 kg peanuts price in Pakistan PKR 1,400 to Rs 1,500/
Dry Salted Roasted Peanuts Price In Pakistan
Sales of dried, salted and roasted mong phali double in winter. Peanuts that are excellent, well-roasted, and salted can be purchased at Leyjao. Pk for as little as Rs 650/- per 500 grams or Rs 1300/- per kilogram are available.
Raw Organic Peanuts Price In Pakistan
The price of raw organic peanuts is higher than that of roasted and salted peanuts. These peanuts are from Hunza, Gilgit, and Quetta, Pakistan, as well as a few other places in Pakistan, which are known for growing some of the world's finest nuts. Raw mong phali prices in Pakistan today range anywhere from Rs 1,900 to Rs 2,100, despite the fact that the cost varies from city to city.
Health Benefits Of Peanuts
Peanuts, according to a lot of individuals, do not have nearly the same level of nutritious value as real nuts like almonds, walnuts, or cashews. But the fact is they provide as many health benefits as the more costly nuts and should not be dismissed as a nutritious food option because of their low cost.
- Peanuts lower cholesterol, which helps prevent heart disease. They can also stop small blood clots from forming and make it less likely that you will have a heart attack or stroke.
- Studies have indicated that those who consume a diet that contains a modest amount of peanuts will not gain weight as a result of the consumption of peanuts. Eating peanuts might help weight loss for them.
- Because peanuts have a low glycemic index, eating them does not raise the amount of sugar in the blood. Several studies show that eating peanuts may make it less likely for women to get type 2 diabetes.
- Peanuts are a good source of fiber, which not only helps your digestive system but also reduces inflammation all over your body.
- Research shows that eating peanut butter may lower the risk of getting this type of stomach cancer in people over the age of 50.
- ¼ cup of peanuts without shells contain 207 calories.
- One hundred grams of Mong Phali have 9 grams of protein and 18 grams of fat.
- There are 6 grams of Carbohydrates in one and a half cups of peanuts.
- Three grams of fiber are in Peanuts, one-fourth cup.
- Peanuts per cup contain 4 grams of sugar also.
- Peanuts contain magnesium, folate, vitamin E, copper, and arginine.
Where To Buy From?
When you go to the physical market, dry fruit vendors tell you different prices type-wise at leyjao. Pk, everything is available at an affordable rate. Buy online peanuts from us, and we can guarantee high quality with occasional discounts. You can easily buy peanuts online anywhere in Pakistan by just tapping on the product. We also facilitate customers with the fastest delivery and 24/7 customer service.
During winter in Pakistan, the demand for dry fruits rises, particularly Mong Phali. But the main concern which arises alongside is the item's quality that cannot be verified-nothing to worry about now. Leyjao.Pk quality-checks all items and provides the best quality product at your doorstep. We are here to facilitate you with excellent customer service and quality checks.
Are Peanuts Good for Health
Peanuts are high in fiber, which helps with digestion and lowers inflammation throughout the body. According to studies, eating peanut butter may lessen the risk of developing stomach non-cardiac adenocarcinoma in the elderly.
What is the Side Effect of Peanuts?
Indicators and symptoms of a peanut allergy may include skin reactions including hives, redness, and swelling. A sense of itchiness or tingling in or around the mouth and throat. Issues with digestion, such as diarrhea, stomach aches, nausea, and vomiting.
How Many Peanuts a Day is Healthy?
How many grams of peanuts do you eat each day? The daily limit for peanut consumption is around 42 grams. This is equivalent to 16 peanuts. Peanuts should be consumed in moderation because they are high in fat and calories.
Can we Eat Peanuts at Night?
Yes! Additionally, eating peanuts prior to bedtime will aid in falling asleep. Peanut butter is filled with the amino acid tryptophan and is a tasty snack. In addition, since it speeds up your metabolism, you may even burn more calories when you're at rest.
What is the Important Fact about Peanuts?
Almonds supply 12% of your daily magnesium needs per serving. Peanuts contain a variety of minerals in addition to vitamin E, biotin, and copper. In fact, diabetics who eat peanuts may have higher levels of minerals in their blood, such as vitamin E, niacin, and magnesium.