Dry Fruits & Nut
Dry fruits are the most beloved snack all over the world. But you must be wondering what is the process of making a dry fruit. So there are three most commonly used methods to remove water from dried fruits, and those are the following:
- Sun drying
- Freeze drying
- Drying through dehydrators
Sun drying is one of the traditional and cheapest known methods in which they dry the fruit directly through the sun, but there are a few factors, like air, temperature and humidity, which can affect its quality.
The freeze-drying method is a bit expensive, but dry fruits which go through this process have more chances to last longer, and even a few can be preserved for an indefinite period of time.
Drying Through Dehydrators
In this process, they dry the fruits through dehydrators like low-power convection ovens and electric food dehydrators. But humidity, air circulation rate and temperature are a few factors that can affect dry fruit quality.
Prices of dry fruits vary from region to region; their prices can be affected by demands, location, season and, most of all, quality. Let us discuss the dry fruits price in Pakistan at our website, a known and trusted online retailer of high-quality dry fruits at reasonable prices.
Dry Fruits And Nuts Are Available At Leyjao.Pk
Badam (Almonds) are among the top-selling dry fruits online Pakistan. They are enriched with essential nutrients like phosphorus, magnesium, calcium, healthy fat, protein, iron and vitamins. These nutrients can help strengthen bones, prevent cancer, promote heart health, and much more. Recent research shows that almonds are good for the health of the immune system and the G.I. tract. It Maintains your digestive tract and strengthens your immune system and physique.
Nutritional Value Of Almond
1 ounce serving of an almond contains the following amount of nutrients:
Per Serving Amount
“Good” Monounsaturated Fats
Basically, almost 23 almonds are the ideal portion for fulfilling the daily portion of a healthy human being.
Following are the prices of different types of almonds in Pakistan:
Types of Almonds
Prices per kg
Ranges between Pkr 3,200- 5,500
Ranges between Pkr 2,500- 4,000
Ranges between Pkr 2,500- 4,000
Ranges between Pkr 1,400-1,600
Ranges between Pkr 2000- 3000
Ranges between Pkr 2,500- 3,000
Almonds Offered In A Variety Of Weight-Based Packaging
In Pakistan, almond price in Pakistan with shell and the price of badam without shell are different. If you are here to purchase a pack of almonds, the weight, which is stated in grams or kilograms, is shown, and the price is calculated based on that weight. Badam that has been stripped of its shell can be purchased in quantities of 100 grams, 250 grams, 500 grams, 750 grams, 1000 grams, 1 kilogram, and 2 kilograms. Every item is labelled with prices and weight, so you can choose as per your requirements.
Dried Apricot (خشک خوبانی)
Pakistanis love to buy the best things at the most reasonable price possible with high quality. Well, who does not? So, you would be happy to know that dried apricots are the most underrated dry fruits with enormous health benefits like Lowering cholesterol levels, being good for your eyes, reducing inflammation, providing hydration, and having Vitamin K, loaded with antioxidants, which helps in many skin issues and much more.
Different types of apricot (Khubani) are available in pakistan; their prices vary according to the type and location.
Types Of Dried Apricot
Prices Per kg
Gilgit baltistan dried apricot
Ranges between Pkr 1,700 - 3,500
Turkish dried apricot
Ranges between Pkr 1,700 - 2,000
Afghani dried apricot
Ranges between Pkr 1,900 - 2,000
Get the best quality dried apricots from Afghanistan at a lower dry apricot price in Pakistan at our website. If you are buying these apricots from the physical market, you yourself are responsible for quality checks. But if you buy them from us, we have a team that assures the best quality product gets delivered to your doorstep.
Cashew nut are also known as "Kaju" in Pakistan, which you can use to make rich, creamy bases for dishes like "Shahi Paneer." They can also be used as a healthy snack in salads, desserts, and smoothies. Cashews are a popular type of nuts because of their delightful sweet taste and smooth and nutty texture. Cashews are both delicious and healthy, and they offer numerous health benefits. Cashew nuts can be experienced from head to toe. On our website, you will get high-quality and fresh, roasted, plain, salted cashews at affordable kaju prices in Pakistan to the physical market.
If we talk about the amazing taste of these cashew nuts or Kaju, you will be amazed that they can be used in so many dishes and desserts to enhance taste. Furthermore, (Kaju's) cashew nuts price in Pakistan varies from city to city; its average price in Pakistan stays somewhere between Rs 3200/- per kg and Rs 5500/- per kg.
Types Of Cashews
Prices Per kg
Roasted kaju (cashews)
Ranges between Pkr 4,500- 5,300
Plain kaju (cashews)
Ranges between Pkr 3,500- 5,500
Salted kaju (cashews)
Ranges between Pkr 2,400- 3,000
Roasted Kaju is made without adding oil, salt, or any other preservatives to add taste. That's why they are healthy, natural, and more delicious than oily and salted ones. The price in Pakistan changes with the season and the city from where you are ordering. Get the best kaju per kg price in Pakistan for high-quality cashews.
They are light and one of the best snacking options and are enriched in antioxidants, protein, and heart-healthy monounsaturated fat. They are also perfect for garnishing.
Salted And Roasted Cashew Nuts Price In Pakistan
When cashews are roasted and salted, their flavour is enhanced. The colour change caused by adding salt and roasting can be seen as light yellowish brown. Depending on the quality and variety of the Kaju, the cost of roasted and salted cashews in Pakistan is high.
Nutritional Values Of Almonds
Cashews are packed with many essential nutrients. A serving of 28 grams of cashews can provide the following nutrients.
Per serving amount
15% of the DV
69% of the Daily Value (DV)
20% of the DV
20% of the DV
13% of the DV
11% of the DV
10% of the DV
10% of the DV
Raw, roasted, salted, and unsalted cashews are wonderful and prepared in a variety of ways. In addition, it can be included in a vast array of other dishes. Some of them, such as curry, kheer, biryani, and even Kaju Katli, are popular in ceremonies and festivities that occur throughout Pakistan. Additionally, cashew nuts can be used to make a range of dairy-free alternatives, such as cashew milk, cashew butter, and cashew cheese.
Dried dates are also called "chuara". It is scientifically proven that they are rich in minerals and full of protein. Dried dates are loved in Pakistan and widely used at wedding functions and many other religious events like Ramadan and Eid for Muslims.
Dates have their own significance among Muslims. Apart from their use in kitchen dishes, they offer many health benefits and are the cures for many serious conditions like for a woman in labour or reducing infertility among males.
Our Prophet Muhammad (P.B.U.H.) once said:
"Indeed in dates, there is a cure".
Types Of Dates In Pakistan
Many types of dates are available on our website, such as Irani, Ajwa, Saudi, Amber, Mabroom, and Majdool.
Types Of Dates
Prices Per kg
Ranges from PKR 4,500 - 5,000
Ranges from PKR 9,00-1,000
Ranges from PKR 6,50- 7,50
Ranges from PKR 3,000-3,500
Irani Dates Price In Pakistan
When we think about Irani khajoor, two things come to mind right away. There are two distinct types of khajoor grown in Iran. The first kind hails in Iran and is known as Zaidi dried dates. The second kind is known as Irani dates.
Ajwa Dates Price In Pakistan
Ajwa dates have significant values in the Muslim religion. Ajwa khajoor price in Pakistan is Rs 4,500 per kg. If you want to buy original ajwa dates, you can buy from us without compromising quality.
Amber Dates Price In Pakistan
Pakistan imports amber khajoor from Saudi Arabia every year. The reason behind these most demanded dates is the price. You can get amber dates in Pakistan at the lowest rates from us.
Medjool Dates Price In Pakistan
The origin of Majdool khajoor is also in Saudi Arabia. However, it is also cultivated in some areas of Balochistan. The quality is almost the same as the seed. Because of its cultivation in Balochistan, ajwa khajoor price in Pakistan is lower in Pakistan than in other countries.
Mabroom Dates Price In Pakistan
Mabroom khajoor is full of nutritional values, having calcium, iron, folic acid, and vitamins. Along with its medical benefits, this khajoor is also popular because of its taste. Its price starts from Rs 3000/- per kilogram and goes up to Rs 3500/- per kg, depending on its different varieties in Pakistan.
Saudi Khajoor Price In Pakistan
Saudi Arabia is considered to be the best cultivator and exporter of khajoor. You can buy all types of ajwa khajoor price in Saudi Arabia at reasonable rates in Pakistan. Saudi khajoor price in Pakistan starts from Rs 2,400 and goes up to Rs 5,500. Get the best packs of Saudi khajoor from us.
Benefits Of Dates
Following are a few benefits dates can offer:
- Bone health
- Fight diabetes
- High antioxidants
- Dates are nutritious
- Improves your skin
- Helps natural labour
- Lower risk of cancer
- Protect your kidneys
- Helps with anaemia
- Anti-inflammatory agent
- Fight microbial infections
- Improve fertility in males
- Dates are rich in vitamins
- Helps deal with hangovers
- Reduces the rate of hair loss
- Improves cognitive functionality
- Strength to your nervous system
- Helps in healthy bowel movements
- Dates are excellent sweeteners
- Reduces the chance of getting night blindness
Anjeer is Pakistan's best and most nutritious dry fruit. Figs are mineral-rich. The Mulberry family's dried Fig or Anjeer is delicious. It's also known as Anjeer in Arabic. Anjeer's skin is soft and luscious, and its seeds are crunchy, unlike most dry fruits. Drying enhances the flavour and crispness of figs; therefore, they are eaten worldwide. Since it grows in rocky locations, Pakistani anjeer prices vary by region.
Anjeer's peculiar flavour comes from its arid, rocky, and uncultivated habitat. The Health benefits of figs are well established. They taste better when paired with other nice items and are nutritious. It's commonly recognised that dried Anjeer provides more nutrients than fresh. Anjeer, like many nuts and dried fruits, contains vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants that can treat a variety of health issues.
Types Of Figs Available In Pakistan
There are so many types of anjeer available in Pakistan. However, we have the most delicious and beneficial figs. Let us discuss them with price and benefits:
Dried Afgani Anjeer Price In Pakistan
Afghani Anjeer dry fruit is a high-protein option for vegetarians. Figs have an odd flavour, but dried figs are incredibly excellent. Afghanistan provides you with fresh, high-quality, sun-dried figs from their crops. Enjoy the flavour and health benefits of this delectable fruit. When it comes to pricing, We offer them Rs 2,900/- for every kilogram. Our platform always carries the greatest fresh and high-quality dried fruits at a reasonable price.
Local Anjeer Price In Pakistan
Anjeer, which is organic and grown locally, is also high in minerals and protein. The majority of its cultivation takes place in Pakistan's Gilgit Baltistan province. Following that, the figs go through the drying and dehydration procedures. These figs are far less expensive than those from Afghanistan because transportation is the factor which can affect their rates. Anjeer price in Pakistan, organic figs of decent quality cost roughly Rs 3,000- Rs 5,000 per kilogram.
Benefits Of Anjeer
- Figs are a healthy and tasty way to satisfy your sweet tooth while also improving your overall health anjeer benefits. One explanation is that many websites promoting healthy eating may list food products, including figs. Even if you don't have a sweet tooth, eating figs may be helpful to your health.
- Consuming figs may benefit your health in a number of ways, so incorporate them into your diet. The following are a few examples:
- When flowers are turned upside down and examined from the inside out, the growth of figs is analogous to that of flowers. They may be found in regions like the Mediterranean and the Middle East, which have hot, sunny, and dry climates.
- Prior to the widespread use of sugar, figs were often used in culinary applications. Many people are rediscovering the health advantages of figs as an alternative sweetener after reducing their use of manufactured sugars.
Peanuts (Mong Phali) are popular in the markets of Punjab, Pakistan, since they are tasty and nutritious. Peanuts are the least expensive dried fruit in Pakistan. Throughout the winter, peanuts are popular in this corner of the world and are commonly served with jaggery. It is cultivated on around 2,000 acres. The oil content of local peanuts can range between 44% and 56%, but the protein level can range between 22% and 30%.
Peanuts are one of the most important dried fruits in Pakistan due to the fact that they are one of the key sources of income for many residents. When peanuts reach the marketplace, they are roasted, salted, and sold unprocessed. Depending on quality, roasted and salted peanuts without their shells cost between Rs 1,400/- and Rs 2,000/- in Pakistan. Mong phali price in Pakistan is somewhere between Rs 6,00 and Rs 1,000.
Types Of Peanuts In Pakistan
We will now talk about discussing Pakistan's peanut types. The price, the quality, and why they are so popular in Pakistan. Begin gathering data on Pakistan's diverse peanut cultivars.
Sabat Mungphali Price In Pakistan
Pakistan loves the mong phali because it is both one of the cheapest and one of the most delicious dried fruits. These things are not what most people think of when they think of dry fruits. Even though peanuts and beans are both good for you. Sabat peanut butter price in Pakistan per kg is between Rs 800/- and Rs 1,500/-, which is also called peanuts with shells. Raw and roasted peanut prices vary, and they also change from city to city.
Raw Mong Phali Price In Pakistan
Salted and roasted peanuts are substantially more expensive than raw peanuts. These peanuts come from Pakistan, namely the districts of Hunza, Gilgit, and Quetta, as well as a few other locations noted for producing some of the greatest nuts in the world. In Pakistan, one kilogram of raw peanuts is priced between Rs 1,200/- and Rs 2,000/- per kg, depending on the quality of the peanuts. Despite the fact that prices vary from city to city, we can still get you high-quality at reasonable rates.
Roasted Salted Peanuts Price In Pakistan
Sales of dried, salted, and roasted mong phali more than tripled throughout the months of December, January, and February. Everyone wants to get their hands on high-quality peanuts, but it can be difficult to find shops that offer them at reasonable prices. At our website, you can get excellent peanuts that have been professionally roasted. The price in Pakistan is Rs 650/- per 500 grams or Rs 1300/- per kilogram, which is the best peanut oil price in Pakistan available right now .
Benefits Of Peanuts
- In Pakistan, peanuts are not considered to be as healthy as almonds, walnuts, or cashews. Peanuts, on the other hand, contain many of the same health advantages as more costly nuts and, despite their modest cost, should not be neglected as a nutritious dietary option.
- Due to their high unsaturated fat content, walnuts and almonds are promoted as "heart-healthy" foods. According to research, peanuts are just as good for your heart as more pricey nuts. Peanuts lower cholesterol, hence reducing heart disease. They can keep small blood clots from causing heart attacks and strokes.
- Protein-rich meals may satisfy you while consuming fewer calories. In terms of protein content, peanuts lag behind almonds. According to research, eating peanuts in moderation does not induce weight gain. Peanuts may aid with weight loss.
- The low glycemic index of peanuts does not cause blood sugar to rise. According to several studies, peanuts may help women prevent type 2 diabetes. Peanut fibre improves digestion and reduces inflammation in the body.
- There are 207 calories in a quarter cup of peanuts without the shells.
- There are 9 grams of protein in 100 grams of mong phali, and there are 18 grams of fat.
- One and a half cups of peanuts have a total of 9 grams of protein but just 6 grams of carbohydrates.
- One-quarter of a cup of peanuts has three grams of fibre.
- There are also four grams of sugar in a whole cup of peanuts.
- Magnesium, folate, vitamin E, copper, and arginine are some of the nutrients that may be found in peanuts.
Pine Nuts (چلغوزہ)
Chilgoza is a pine tree that grows solely in the Himalayan Forest zone and sections of Gilgit Baltistan, Pakistan, India, and Afghanistan. Pine nuts, commonly known as Chilgoza, are high in both carbohydrates and protein. As a result, they are essential for maintaining a healthy physique. Pine nuts can be eaten raw, dry, or fried in oil, and all of these methods are suitable for use in salads.
They will survive longer if kept in their hard shells. There are over thirty distinct types of pine nuts, but only three of them are the most beloved ones, which are mentioned below.
Types Of Pine Nuts Available In Pakistan
Now, we will discuss the pine nut types with price and benefits.
Types Of Pine nuts
Prices Per Kg
Ranges between PKR 6,000 - PKR 7,000
Chilgoza Without Shell
Ranges between PKR 18,500 - PKR 20,000
Ranges between PKR 8,000- PKR 10,000
Afgani Chilgoza Price In Pakistan
Chilgoza is an expensive pine nut. Every year, pine nuts are brought in from Afghanistan. Some individuals are concerned that if you buy it in Pakistan, you won't be able to inspect the quality. So, we are promising 100% quality at affordable rates available. One kilogram of Afghan price of pine nuts in Pakistan is around Rs 7,000 in Pakistan, while 500 grams cost around Rs 3500/-.
Chilgoza Without Shell Price In Pakistan
The price of Chilgoza is very different; without the shell, dry fruit is lighter. The price of Chilgoza without a shell ranges from Rs 18,500 to Rs 20,000, depending on how high-quality it is.
Gilgit Chilgoza Price In Pakistan
Chilgoza grown in certain parts of Gilgit is of high quality. The price of Gilgit pine nuts in Pakistan varies depending on the season. Pine nut dried fruit is always available in every city, but there is variation in prices. Because we frequently have good deals, you will be able to get it for less.
Benefits Of Pine Nuts
- The chilgoza nut is a little and delicious snack. It has a high concentration of antioxidants, monounsaturated fatty acids, and proteins.
- Pine nuts are high in potassium, magnesium, phosphorus, a little iron, calcium, zinc, and manganese.
- They are also high in fibre, protein, and healthy fats. Chilgoza has an abundance of extra nutrients.
- Nuts are frequently a source of lipids due to their high fat content. Linoleic acid (51% of the beneficial unsaturated fatty acids in Chilgoza pine nuts), followed by oleic acid (37%).
- Pine nuts are heart-healthy foods that can help you avoid heart disease and keep your heart healthy.
- Palmitic, stearic, lignoceric, arachidic, myristic, and benzoic acid are all found in pine nuts. This ratio improves lipid profiles and lowers cholesterol levels.
- Long-chain fatty acids present in pine nuts assist the body in producing more CCK-8. CCK-8 hormone helps you feel full and causes you to eat less. As a result, chilgoza nuts are an excellent alternative for those attempting to eat less.
- Pine nuts are an excellent alternative for vegans seeking a high-protein nut that contains no animal ingredients.
- There are several beneficial plant compounds in Chilgoza, including those that decrease cholesterol, combat free radicals, reduce the risk of heart disease, and help in weight loss.
- Pine nuts are an excellent plant-based source of protein since they contain all of the essential amino acids. One of the nine necessary amino acids, lysine, is difficult to locate in cereals. Cereal flour enriched with chilgoza nuts is a better option.
- Protein isolates present in pine nuts have been shown to help decrease blood pressure.
- Pine nuts have 28% pinolenic acid.
- Chilgoza pine nuts contain 51.3% fat (fatty acids)
- Pine nuts sourced from Afghanistan and Gilgit contain 8.7% water and 13.6% protein by weight.
- Chilgoza has an ash content of 3%, 0.9% Fibre, 3% Minerals, and 22.5% Starch.
- Their fatty acids consist of Stearic Acid, which accounts for 1.2% of the total.
- Linoleic Acid may be found in pine nuts with a 2.8% concentration.
- 2.3% of Chilgoza is composed of oleic acid.
Pistachio nuts are a good source of healthy fats, protein, and minerals, in addition to being a delicious snack. They may include significant levels of protein, minerals, and fat, with the fat being mostly monounsaturated, as in olive oil.
Furthermore, pasta is an excellent source of antioxidants, vitamin E, vitamin B6, iron, calcium, manganese, and potassium. Researchers have found pistachio nuts to help lower LDL cholesterol, raise haemoglobin, and protect against cardiovascular disease.
Pista price in Pakistan is Rs 1800/- for half a kg and Rs 4,500 for a kilogram. The price of pistachio may rise or fall depending on the choices you select.
Types Of Pistachios In Pakistan
There are various types of pistachio available in local markets of Pakistan. Fandoghi, nutria, Californian and local pistachio are the most famous types available in Pakistan. Let us discuss them with their benefits and prices.
Types Of Pistachio
Prices Per Kg
Pistachio with shell
Ranges between PKR 4,000- PKR 5,000
Pistachio without shell
Ranges between PKR 5,500- PKR 6,500
Roasted and salted Pistachio
Ranges between PKR 2,900- PKR 3,500
Medical Benefits Of Pistachio
- Pistachio has a lot of potassium and a lot of unsaturated fatty acids. Both of these have anti-inflammatory and cell-protective properties.
- It has been established that they reduce the risk of developing cardiovascular disease.
- Several studies have found that consuming pistachios can enhance the flexibility and tone of blood vessels, as well as decrease the quantity of fat and sugar (glycemic index) in the blood.
- Pistachios (Pista) are high in fibre, minerals, and unsaturated fat, all of which can help the body maintain healthy levels of blood sugar, blood pressure, and cholesterol.
- High protein and fibre content in pistachio may help you feel fuller for longer. This fibre may also be beneficial to your digestive tract since it provides food and shelter to "good" bacteria in your digestive tract.
- Consuming them on a daily basis can help you maintain a healthy weight because they are not only nutritious for your body but also delicious. This is likely to help you consume less food in general.
- When measured in weight, pistachios provide 159 calories per ounce.
- One ounce contains 5.72 grams of protein.
- Forty-nine kernels contain 7.7 grams of carbohydrates.
- Pistachios have 12.85 grams of fat per 28-gram serving.
- Pistachios contain 3 G of fibre per ounce of total weight.
Dried Plums(آلو بخارا)
Dried Plums (Aloo Bukhara), also known as prunes, are a great substitute. European plums are ideal for dried plums because they are smaller, more firmly packed, and less juicy than Japanese plums. Dehydrated and dried plums are also available in Pakistan. Plums are also known as "Aloo Bukhara" in Pakistan.
Plums are delicious, whether fresh or dried. They can help alleviate a variety of health issues, including osteoporosis and constipation. Aloo bukhara price in Pakistan is Rs 1,500/- and Rs 2,000/- per kg.
Plums are high in nutrients and beneficial to your health in many ways. They are high in vitamins, minerals, fibre, and antioxidants, which may reduce your risk of developing a variety of long-term ailments. Dry aloo Bukhara price in Pakistan varies from region to region.
Types Of Dried Plums
Types Of Dried Plums
Prices Per Kg
Fresh kandari dried plum
Ranges between PKR 1500- PKR 2000
Afghani dried plums
Ranges between PKR 1600- PKR 2000
Irani dried plums
Ranges between PKR 1500- PKR 2000
Medical Benefits Of Dried Plums
Plums, especially dried plums, benefit health in many ways.
- Dried plums are frequently employed in culinary applications because of their unique flavours, which combine sweet and sour notes. Even after drying, plums retain a significant amount of vitamin K and iron, fibre, potassium, and beta-carotene.
- This dried fruit has a high potassium content, which is an essential nutrient for maintaining good heart health. Potassium is utilised to maintain a healthy blood pressure level in the body. It also reduces the risk of heart disease, as well as the risk of heart attack and stroke, in addition to reducing the risk of these disorders. Plums (khushk aloo bukhara) that have been dried can provide the body with the necessary amount of potassium.
- The body is able to overcome iron shortage by absorbing the additional iron that is provided by dried plum juice. Anaemia is brought on by a deficiency in iron, which reduces the total amount of red blood cells in the body.
- Iron is absorbed into the body in the amount of three milligrams when one consumes a half cup of aloe plum juice. This is an efficient strategy for dealing with and fixing the issue of anaemia.
Nutritional Values In Dried Plums
- A quarter cup of dried plums has 104 calories in it. That's about the same amount as an egg.
- Plums that have been dried provide one gram of protein, No calories from fat, and three grams of fibre per quarter-cup serving.
- Dehydrated plums contain a total of 28 grams of carbohydrates per quarter cup.
- Plums that have been dried contain 17 grams of sugar per ounce.
Raisins are a type of dried fruit that is high in nutrients. They are also known as kishmish. Raisins are popular among many people. In fact, raisins are frequently thought to be the most important component of many dishes and desserts, particularly those from the East. Adding raisins to a meal is a quick and easy way to improve its flavour and appearance. As a result, people mistakenly believe that the golden raisin is more nutritious than the brown Raisin (Kishmish).
Prices for raisins in Pakistan can vary greatly from one city to the other because of their demand in the region, quality, and type. There are several types of raisins, such as golden, brown, and even black.
Let us get started with some types of kishmish available in Pakistan.
Types Of Raisins Available In Pakistan
In Pakistan, there are several types of raisins available. Zante Currants, Sultana, Red Raisins, Green Raisins, and Munakka. Below, we will discuss the types and prices.
Types Of Raisins
Prices Per Kg
Fresh Afghani Raisins
Ranges between PKR 1,800- PKR 2,100
Dried Irani Raisins
Ranges between PKR 8,50- PKR 1,000
Ranges between PKR 1,500- PKR 1,800
Ranges between PKR 2,500- PKR 3,000
Ranges between PKR 1,200- PKR 1,500
Sundar Khani Raisins Price In Pakistan
Raisins from Afghanistan are often thought to be the best. They have a yellowish-green colour and are twice as long as other kinds. The term "Sunderkhani" is also used in the area. Our raisins are of the highest quality, and they come from Afghanistan. We offer affordable kishmish prices in Pakistan, and we always pay attention to quality to make sure that the raisins we sell to customers are the best.
Black Kishmish Price In Pakistan
The most common type of raisins is black kishmish, which are extensively used in domestic cuisine and baking. These raisins are made from grapes. Its colour deepens and becomes more opaque as it loses moisture. It can grow to be 1.5 to 2.5 cm long and has a meaty, chewy texture.
Medical Benefits Of Raisins
- Raisins are actually dried grapes. When grapes are dried, their sugars and minerals become more concentrated. This makes raisins full of nutrients and calories.
- Per cup, raisins have 108 calories, 1 gram of protein, 0 grams of fat, 29 grams of carbohydrates, and 21 grams of sugar.
- Grocery stores sell raisins in different colours, depending on how they are dried. Red or brown raisins can be eaten as a snack, but golden yellow raisins are used in baking.
- Raisins were first grown in the Middle East, where the Greeks and Romans were among the first people to eat them.
- Raisins were once used as prices for sports and as cures for food poisoning.
- Raisins are full of nutrients; they are not processed much and do not have any additives. They have a lot of sugar and calories, so you shouldn't eat them too often.
- Raisins also provide iron, potassium, copper, vitamin B6, and manganese.
Roasted Grams(بھنے چنے)
Roasted chana is also known as bhuna chana or Bengal gram dal. It contains vitamins, minerals, proteins, and fibre. It may help you lose weight, feel better, and keep your heart healthy. Vegetarians use them instead of meat. It's a popular Pakistani snack. If you eat chana every day, it can satisfy your hunger and keep you full.
Types Of roasted grams
Below, we will discuss its two prominent types. One is roasted grams with a shell, and the other is roasted grams without a shell.
Types Of Grams
Prices Per Kg
Roasted Grams with shell
Ranges between PKR 800- PKR 1200
Roasted Grams without shells
Ranges between PKR 1200- PKR 1500
Roasted Grams With And Without Shells With Prices
During winter, roasted chana with its shell removed is a popular choice for a dry fruit. Bhuna chana's price per kg in Pakistan is around Rs 1200/- per kg. You can buy these grams from us. We guarantee the best quality at affordable rates.
Maghz Chana Price In Pakistan
When it comes to Pakistan, the Maghz gram is the most popular. These grams are also among the most affordable on the market, putting them within everyone's financial grasp in Pakistan. The chana price in Pakistan varies according to transportation costs, although it normally ranges between Rs 300 and Rs 600 for 500 grams to 1 kilogram.
Benefits Of Roasted Grams
- Chana contains protein, fibre, and complex carbohydrates. Controls sugar intake. Type 2 diabetes can be avoided by lowering blood sugar levels.
- A cup of roasted chana contains 269 calories (164 grams). These calories are derived from protein, fat, and carbohydrates. They include protein, fibre, vitamins, and minerals.
- The magnesium and potassium in soaked chana lower bad cholesterol and blood pressure. It also produces anti-inflammatory butyrate. Antioxidants reduce the risk of lung, breast, and colon cancer.
- When soaked, chana is low in calories and high in nutrition. It has protein, fibre, and a low glycemic index.
- Its high fibre content will satisfy your hunger while preventing overeating and unhealthy snacking. Soaked chana contains protein and fibre, which aid in weight regulation. Roasted yellow chana fills you up, so you eat less, which helps you lose weight.
- Roasted chickpeas aid digestion because of their high fibre content. Chickpeas are high in soluble fibre, which forms a gel in the digestive tract. Soluble fibre may promote beneficial gut flora while inhibiting harmful bacteria.
- One cup of roasted chana has 12 grams of fat, but only 2 grams of those grams are saturated fats.
- The total carbs eaten are 56 grams of chana in one cup.
- Per 100 g, this product has 16 g of dietary fibre. Smoky chickpeas (chana)
- There are no milligrams of cholesterol in 100 grams of roasted chana, and there are 64 milligrams of salt.
- In one cup of bhuna chana, there are traces of 2% vitamin A, 6% vitamin C, 10% calcium, and 5.8% iron.
- There are 10 grams of sugar and 18 grams of protein in a cup of roasted grains.
Walnuts (akhrot) are round stone-shaped nuts with a single seed. Walnuts are an excellent source of healthy fats, proteins, and fibre. Walnuts are also good for your heart and bones, as well as helping you maintain a healthy weight. There are numerous reasons to consume walnuts (Akhrot), and we will discuss a few of them here.
It contains minerals, lipids, and proteins. Walnuts are a high-energy food. It is also enriched in vitamin B6.
The Persian word for walnut is akhrot, which is also the word for fruit in Iran. Because walnuts are frequently used in Persian cuisine and trade with neighbours. In Roman, walnuts are known as jovis glans, juglans Regia in Greek, akhrot in Urdu, and doon in Hindi. Pakistan has a lot of walnut trees. China akhrot is also one of the most popular types of walnut in Pakistan. Furthermore, we will discuss its types in Pakistan.
Types Of Walnuts In Pakistan
Many types of walnuts are available in Pakistan, but Kagzi and American, with and without shells, are the most beloved ones. Let us discuss them one by one akhrot price in pakistan.
Types Of Walnuts
Prices Per Kg
Ranges between PKR 1800- PKR 2200
Ranges between PKR 2500- PKR 4000
Ranges between PKR 2000- PKR 3500
Kagzi Walnut Price In Pakistan
The price of Kagzi akhrot, or soft-shelled walnut, varies widely across Pakistan. It costs approximately Rs 1100 for 500 grams and Rs 2200 for one kilogram.
American Akhrot Price In Pakistan
American akhrot giri is one of Pakistan's most delectable and savoury akhrot varieties. In Pakistan, a 500-gram purchase costs Rs. 1850/-. Each kilogram bundle costs around Rs. 3700/- in Pakistan.
Kashmiri Akhrot Without Shell Price In Pakistan
Kashmiri akhrot without a shell costs between Rs 1100 and Rs 1400 per 500 grams in Pakistan. The price depends on the quality and type you will be purchasing.
- Walnuts help reduce inflammation, which is a contributing factor in the development of heart disease.
- Consuming walnuts may also lower the likelihood of developing a blood clot that leads to a heart attack.
- According to the findings of two large studies, eating nuts on a weekly basis can reduce the risk of heart disease by as much as fifty per cent.
- Walnuts have a high concentration of polyunsaturated fats, which are superior to the more unhealthy saturated fats. In addition to that, omega-3 fatty acids can be found here.
- Walnut may also cut the risk of getting cancer. Walnuts contain an acid known as ellagitannin. Bacteria in the stomach and intestines use this acid to make strong antioxidant compounds that may protect against cancer.
- Eating walnuts, according to the findings of a number of studies, can bring your total cholesterol and LDL cholesterol levels down (the "bad" cholesterol). Consuming walnuts on a regular basis can reduce the risk of developing cholesterol plaque in your arteries.
- There are 185 calories in 7 walnuts of medium size.
- Walnuts provide 2.5 grams of monounsaturated fat for every ounce that they contain.
- One ounce of fat contains 1.7 grams of saturated fat.
- One ounce of walnuts has the same amount of protein as 4.3 grams.
- There are 3.9 grams of carbs in one ounce of walnuts and 1.9 grams of fibre in walnuts.
- In addition, there is 1 gram of sugar found in a single walnut.
Dried Coconut(خشک ناریل)
Compared to other dried fruits, dried coconut is frequently underpriced. However, if you want to maintain a healthy diet, you must add it to your regular diet. Dried coconut is a great addition to many dishes because it has numerous health benefits. If we talk about the dried coconut oil price in Pakistan, it's somewhere between Rs 800/- to Rs 1000/- per kg.
Medical Benefits Of Dried Coconut
- When it comes to medical benefits, you might be surprised to know that it can help you strengthen your connective tissues, promote brain function, control your blood cholesterol levels, and help deter anaemia.
- Coconut can be used in a variety of dessert recipes and combined with a variety of other dry fruits and nuts. Its flavour improves the overall quality of various dried fruits and nuts. Coconuts, whether sliced or ground, are commonly used in many cultures as a garnish on desserts.
- A single ounce of dry coconut contains 185 calories.
- This nutrient is found in one ounce of coconut in 18% of the recommended daily allowance (R.D.A.).
- The vitamin C content of one ounce of dried coconut is 1%, the vitamin E content is 1%, and the vitamin B6 content is 4%.
- Coconut contains 11% copper, 5% iron, 1% calcium, and 2% riboflavin in 1 ounce. It also Contains 1% calcium as well. A single ounce of dried coconut has 7% selenium and 38% manganese content.
Mix Dry Fruits(مکس خشک میوہ جات )
At Leyjao. Pk, you can buy mixed dry fruit baskets and send presents to your loved ones all over Pakistan. So, roll the beans: what exactly are you looking for? Send a message of love and care now. Mixing dry fruits is the best present in winter.
Mixed dry fruit prices in Pakistan can change significantly across Pakistan depending on the region, demand, season, and produce quality. There is a disparity in the cost of each. On the other hand, a discount is available if you buy a gift box.
Mixed dry fruits are packed in different packaging according to the weight. They are available in 250-gram, 500-gram, and 1kg packs. Suppose you want to buy from us. You can easily purchase mixed dry fruit online in Pakistan at our lowest rates.
Gift Boxes And Baskets
It is generally believed that edible gifts are the most thoughtful. We offer a customised food basket option so you can select according to your preferences. Dry fruit Gift boxes are an excellent choice for occasions such as Eid, birthdays, anniversaries, and get-well-soon celebrations because they contain a variety of different and healthy items. Dry fruit baskets range in price from reasonably priced dry fruits to high-end stylish hampers. Sending a package of dried fruits to a loved one is like giving them a hug, especially during winter. We offer seamless delivery services all over Pakistan and are also well known for the finest dry fruits in visually appealing boxes to any location in the country for free. Buy different dry fruit basket from us at affordable rates with the finest quality.
Wrapping It Up
We are popular and always in demand for dry fruits and nuts. You can get them separately or order a customised gift box, basket, or pack of mixed dry fruits or nuts. You can go through all the product category pages and select your desired one from those. If you want to buy a customised basket, you can order portions of your desire and the number of dry fruits as per weight.
In the above content, we have tried to provide you with all the information regarding dry fruits & nuts and discussed prices, medical and other benefits, nutritional values, types, and qualities. If you still have any queries, do not hesitate to reach our customer services 24/7.
Which dry fruit is more nutritious?
All dry fruits are good for health. However, almonds and walnuts are far more nutritious and beneficial for health because of vitamins, calcium, and potassium.
What are the benefits of consuming dry fruits?
Dry fruits are helpful in controlling cholesterol, improving gut health, and losing or gaining weight. This depends on which dry fruit you are taking as per requirements.
Which dry fruit is good for weight loss?
There are so many dry fruits and nuts that can help you to lose weight. However, pistachios, dates, walnuts, and almonds can help you far more than other dry fruits.
Which dry fruits you should avoid during pregnancy?
You should avoid raisins and dates during pregnancy because these two have side effects. These can cause sugar spikes.
Which dry fruits or nuts are good for diabetics?
Cashew is medically proven and considered to be the best nut for diabetics. Also, they include an amount of "healthy fats," which keep you energized without impacting cholesterol or blood sugar levels.
Which dry fruits are high in protein?
Nuts like almonds, pistachios, cashews, walnuts, and peanuts all have a significant proportion of natural protein. Up to 20% of the protein requirements can be met by using these nuts.
Which dry fruit is high in nutrition?
All dry fruits and nuts contain good nutritional values but if we talk about magnesium, calcium, potassium, and iron, almonds are at the top.